project44 hosted a webinar featuring insights on making the most of ELD technology from industry experts, including Coyote VP of Carrier Sales and Operations J-Ann Tio.
For 76% of shippers, real-time freight visibility is not a request — it’s a requirement.
With the final phase of the ELD mandate — the discontinuation of Automatic On-Board Recording Devices (AOBRDs) — in effect (as of December 16th, 2019), driver tracking is once again front and center in many shipper and carrier conversations.
To discuss how carriers can leverage the ELD mandate to improve their businesses, Coyote's own J-Ann Tio joined Owen Galvin, VisTracks Director of Engineering, in a webinar moderated by TJ Schaefer, project44 VP of Global Carrier and Networks Partnerships.
In this project44 hosted webinar, you'll learn:
- Trends and topics in carrier regulations that can affect your business
- Specific ELD options and how to use them to your advantage
- How carriers and shippers use driver tracking data for long-term business impact
- How carriers and shippers use tech tracking to streamline operations and increase visibility
In addition to the topics above, tune in to hear J-Ann's insights on:
- How to better balance technology and human expertise in your fleet
- Top carrier challenges by business size and how tech tracking can help address them
- What shippers expect from carriers in terms of visibility
Driver tracking is not a one-size-fits-all solution — different businesses have different approaches. project44 is one of the multiple providers that Coyote Logistics collaborates with on ELD connectivity. To help meet you where you are, we offer four ways to digitally connect through a range of solutions and providers when you're hauling a Coyote load. Choose what best fits your business.