Whether their products are heading to barbecues, ballgames or anywhere in between, Anheuser-Busch needs providers who can keep up with surging demand every summer.
To keep their summer suds cold and ensure they find their way to a cooler near you, the beverage leader created the Win the Summer freight competition to reward high levels of performance against logistics KPIs between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
Who stood out to be named the transportation “King of Beers” for 2022? We did, of course.
How We Led the Way in Transportation for Anheuser-Busch
- On-time pick-up
- On-time delivery
- Tender acceptance
The competition was divided into seven segments corresponding to major summer events that typically drive high volumes for Anheuser-Busch — “Red, White & Brew” for Memorial Day, “’Merica” for the Fourth of July, “Last Call” for Labor Day and so on.
We finished in first or second place in four of the seven segments, racking up enough total points to be earn the title King of Beers at the end of the summer.
We won because our dedicated operations team stepped up and committed to doing all of the following:
- We increased weekend tracking calls to all drivers for loads picking up over the weekend (both Saturday and Sunday).
- We placed extra focus on activating loads out of Anheuser-Busch’s scheduling bot emails to make sure none fell through the cracks.
- We accepted 100% of freight sent to us throughout the contest, even with short notice.
- We increased the frequency of tracking during work hours.
This honor recognition was made possible by the hard-working professionals on our team who went the extra mile during regular business hours and beyond, ensuring a remarkably high standard of service for Anheuser-Busch freight.
And we couldn’t have done it without the outstanding carriers in our network who picked up and delivered on time all summer long and answered the phone whenever we called.
See How We Support Volume Surges in Every Season
Whether you’re a food and beverage shipper who needs extra capacity for harvest season or a retailer who ships enormous holiday Peak Season volumes, we can find you the capacity to keep your freight moving.
Explore our strategic capacity options to find out how we mobilize power-only solutions, drop trailers, dedicated and private fleets, UPS assets and more to help you withstand any surge.
Check Out Other Recent Coyote Wins
When we step up to keep vital supply chains moving, the industry takes notice. Read more coverage of our latest awards.
- Coyote Wins Coca-Cola’s 2022 Sizzling Summer Showdown Freight Contest
- Global Trade Names Coyote a 2022 Leading 3PL for Technology
- FSA Name Coyote a Top Food Chain Provider for 2022