The technology you use to keep up with the demands of your business should work for you — not the other way around.
That's why we're committed to continually improving CoyoteGO® with updates that make our user-friendly digital freight platform faster, easier and more secure.
Learn more about the latest features we’ve added to CoyoteGO to improve your experience.
- Updated requirements to view rates & load details
- New standards for adding users in CoyoteGO mobile
- Enhanced password security in CoyoteGO mobile
We want to keep sensitive load information exclusive to carriers and CoyoteGO users who we have vetted and who we’re sure we can trust.
That’s why we’ve updated the digital load board in CoyoteGO for carriers to only display rates and load details for fully approved users. If you’ve signed up for CoyoteGO but your account is still pending, you will see a dialog box on the load board informing you that you are not yet approved to book loads digitally.
If you have questions about your approval status, you can call us at 877-6-COYOTE.
We’ve also aligned the standards for adding new CoyoteGO users in our mobile app with the ones recently rolled out for the desktop experience.
As with our previous update to the user addition process, this change is intended to prevent bad actors from adding new users to your account in roles that have access to sensitive load and financial information if your password becomes compromised.
Call your rep and confirm when you wish to add any of the following roles to your CoyoteGO carrier account:
- Blank (no role indicated)
You can still add new “Driver” users to your account on your own without speaking to your rep via CoyoteGO for either desktop or mobile.
We’ve aligned our standards for password security in CoyoteGO mobile to match those in the desktop version of the platform.
New CoyoteGO passwords for accounts created in the mobile app must contain all of the following:
- At least 14 characters
- At least 1 number and 1 special character
- Uppercase and lowercase letters
- No more than 3 identical characters in a row
Additionally, new passwords may not contain:
- Your company’s name
- Commonly used passwords (“password,” “12345,” etc.)
Get the Most Out of CoyoteGO
To learn all the details about using CoyoteGO as a carrier, check out our five-part guide:
- Chapter 1: Signing Up for the Load Board
- Chapter 2: Mobile vs. Desktop Apps
- Chapter 3: Managing Your Fleet
- Chapter 4: Finding & Booking Available Loads
- Chapter 5: Managing Your Active Loads
Don't have an account yet? Register today.