Being a carrier in the Coyote network means you have access to over 10,000 loads per day from more than 14,000 shippers. When it comes to booking loads, you're looking for the right freight opportunities to fill gaps in your network, so you can keep your trucks moving and your drivers happy.
Coyote is well-known for having tons of dry van freight opportunities - and we do. But dry van freight is just one of the many ways we can help you keep your trucks moving. From temperature-controlled loads in reefers to large shipments on open deck trailers to power-only drop and hook freight, Coyote has thousands of freight opportunities available that match your equipment every day.
We know that you want the flexibility and control to book loads how you want, when you want. That’s why we give you multiple options for booking loads, giving you instant access to freight opportunities. No matter your preference, our #1 goal is to keep your trucks moving and help you grow your business.
Your Single Point of Contact
Carriers in our network can take advantage of a very special perk: your very own Coyote representative. Your rep will:
- Be your single point of contact
- Identify freight opportunities that fit your network
- Negotiate rates
- Book and schedule loads for you
- Resolve issues along the way
Carriers big and small alike love having a single point of contact because they know that someone is in their corner fighting for their needs. We know that the most important part of this business is building a great relationship.
Finding the right freight opportunities to grow your business can seem overwhelming and difficult. That’s why many carriers in our network utilize their rep’s knowledge and Coyote’s resources to do that for them.
Rami Madan of Madan Logistics, for example, wanted to secure dedicated freight lanes instead of bidding on loads one at a time. With Coyote's help, he secured enough consistent freight to grow his fleet from 1 to 10 power units in under 2 years.
Streamline Your Business with Coyote Technology
In addition to having a Coyote representative, you also have the flexibility to submit load bids from the convenience of your computer or smartphone.
Core Features Available on both Coyote.com and CoyoteGO®:
- See all available loads in real-time, with filters you control, to show you only the loads that are right for you and your network
- Submit load bids and book loads instantly
- Create tracking updates for your loads in transit
- Request accessorial fees and report lumpers
- Invoice loads and manage accounting issues
Features Available on Coyote.com:
- All core features
- See the full history for every Coyote load you've moved
- Manage your contact information in our system
- Create profiles for you and your drivers
- Update your fleet size and capabilities
The load board on Coyote.com as of 2019
Want more information about a load?
Click on the arrow at the right of a load to expand it and read all available load details.
Want a load for the listed rate?
Click on the green “Book It” button and the load is yours. Coyote will then send a rate confirmation email to the email address listed on your account.
Want a load for a different rate?
Type your offer into the box next to the white "Submit Offer" button, then click that button to submit your offer. Coyote will then accept, counter or deny your offer in the platform.
Don't have load board access yet?
Features Available on CoyoteGO:
- Access to all current & upcoming load details
- Manual one-click or automatic location updates
- Request fuel advances
- Report lumpers
- Submit invoices & paperwork
- All core features
- Real-time GPS tracking for current loads, one of our four easy tech tracking options for carriers
No matter the type of freight you want to move or how you want to book it, Coyote gives you the tools to keep your trucks full and moving on your terms. Have questions about available features or booking loads? Contact your Coyote rep for help.