Webinar: Balancing Cost, Service and Security in Mexico Cross-Border Shipping
Shipping freight across the U.S./Mexico border is complex. Cross-border shippers have to navigate multiple parties, cultures and governments.
They also have to decide on the right process (transloading vs. through-trailer) and source trustworthy providers on a limited budget.
Balancing cost, service and security creates internal tensions between procurement and operations. There is no single best solution — the right answer for each business is different. How can shippers strike the right balance?
Join Kyle Toombs, Coyote Logistics' Head of Mexico as outlines core challenges, discusses through-trailer vs. transloading, details CTPAT, and offers best practices that will help you better balance cost, service and security in your cross-border supply chain.
In this 35-minute, on-demand webinar, you'll learn:
- The top challenges facing Mexico cross-border shippers
- Mexico truckload market dynamics
- What CTPAT is and why it's important
- How produce season impacts the cross-border market
- Through-trailer vs. transloading
- Best practices for managing tension between procurement and operations
Ready to simplify your cross-border supply chain? Click here to learn more about Coyote's cross-border solutions, or talk to a specialist about your unique needs.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Kyle Toombs