The outbreak of the coronavirus has dramatically shifted consumer buying patterns and caused unprecedented disruption to global supply chains.
With the market changing at breakneck speed, supply chain professionals need clear insight to navigate the volatility.
Watch expert panelists from Coyote Logistics and the Consumer Brands Association as they discuss consumer trends, the current state of the truckload market, the impact of government regulations, and where we are potentially headed from here.
(originally aired 4/16/2020)
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn:
- Consumer buying trends since the COVID-19 outbreak
- How those trends have impacted freight capacity
- The current state of the truckload market
- New government regulations and CPG advocacy efforts
- The potential long-term impact of coronavirus on the market