Keep Calm & Move Along: Stay Sane Amid LTL Embargoes, Rate Increases & Shortages
If you’ve shipped LTL consistently in the last couple of years, chances are you’ve run into an embargo.
The labor, equipment and other issues that have impacted the entire transportation industry have led LTL carriers to temporarily shut down operations in parts of their network more often than ever before.
What can you do when you run into an embargo that affects delivery to your facilities? And how can you prepare your supply chain to avoid fire drills in the future?
- Dave Bush, SVP, LTL Sales & Procurement, Coyote Logistics
- Frank Hurst, President, Roadrunner
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How embargoes work in LTL networks
- Why carriers are using them more frequently now
- The factors driving LTL rate increases
- LTL labor market trends, including drivers and dock workers
- What shippers can do to pivot in 2022
Related Resource: 7 Types of LTL Carriers