The Q2 Supply Chain Series is over, but you can watch every session on demand right now.
Summer shipping is heating up.
But even though volatility is down, there are signs that the warmer months may still contain some bumps in the road.
We’ve assembled a team of logistics leaders to bring you an in-depth look at emerging trends and to help you strengthen your supply chain with new modes, new tools and new partners.
Q2 Supply Chain Master Series: Event Details
- Aired on Wednesday, June 22
- 4 sessions covering freight market forecast, intermodal, KPIs and final mile
- 13 experts from UPS, CSCMP, Union Pacific Railroad, Lindt, COFC Logistics & Coyote
- Now on demand
What Is the Supply Chain Master Series?
The Supply Chain Master Series is a quarterly, free virtual event with thought leaders from across the logistics industry.
In Q2, you can get everything you need to know about summer shipping, including a freight market update and forecast covering all modes, including our proprietary truckload market index, the Coyote Curve.
There Were 4 Sessions:
- Q3 Freight Market Forecast: Are Rates and Capacity Actually Stabilizing?
- Are We Back on Track? 2022 Intermodal Trends
- From Data Dump to Strategic Shipping: How to Take Action on Your Supply Chain KPIs
- End of the Road: How to Master the Last Mile
How Can I Watch the Supply Chain Master Series?
The live event took place on Wednesday, June 22.
You can also watch every sessions on demand right now.
Miss The Q1 Event?
In Q1, we focused on LTL Shipping.
Check out all the sessions on demand and access other helpful LTL resources.