Are you finding it increasingly difficult to know when to invest in new technology tools and when to rely on human expertise?
You’re not alone.
We were thinking of using more technology to be able to reduce costs, but we aren't sure what is best. Basically, all the tasks in the company are handled by humans."
- Research study respondent, Dir./Mgr. of Logistics from a $200M-$799M company
To help answer this pressing question and more, Coyote teamed up with Martec, a third-party research firm, to conduct an independent study involving leaders and decision-makers from 350 shippers and carriers.
Join Nick Verceles, Coyote’s SVP of North American Sales, any time on demand, as he shares the results from our original research.
Topics will include:
- How AI and technology are changing the industry
- What shippers and carriers say is the optimal ratio between technology and humanity
- How to apply that ratio in your business strategy
- Resources to help you get started