Like it or not, the U.S. federal government can have a major impact on shipping and transportation. Every supply chain professional should have a basic understanding of transportation policy, how it currently shapes their logistics decisions and how it may evolve in the future.
What’s happening now in U.S. transportation policy? And what’s on the horizon in the coming months and years?
Our policy experts will discuss the Biden administration’s approach to logistics and supply chain issues, what the infrastructure bill means for our industry, and how AB-5 could affect your business.
Jack Gerstner, SVP, Coverage, Coyote Logistics
Tom Jensen, Sr. Government Relations Executive, UPS
Tom Madrecki, VP, Supply Chain & Logistics, Consumer Brands Association
In this session, you’ll learn:
- The Biden administration’s approach to transportation
- Implications of the new infrastructure bill
- What AB-5 could mean for the industry
- What to look out for in 2022
Continue Learning with Related Resources
- How Government Regulations Impact the Supply Chain: 4 Tips for Shippers & Carriers
- The FMCSA Is Changing Hours of Service: 4 Updates to the Final Rule