In last quarter’s update, we predicted that truckload rates had hit the bottom.
Have seven straight quarters of declining rates pushed enough carrier capacity out of the market to reverse the trend? And if rates are heading back up, how far off is an inflationary market?
Get the latest update on the North American freight market for each mode and watch our panel of experts weigh in on the impact of factors that may affect your rates this summer. We’ll cover everything from macroeconomic trends to labor issues to upcoming weather events to look out for.
Topics covered include:
- The latest Coyote Curve® index, featuring spot & contract truckload rate forecasts.
- North American freight market trends for truckload, intermodal and LTL.
- Labor trends to watch that may impact your supply chain.
- Produce season updates that can affect capacity regionally.
- Weather events to track throughout the second half of the summer.
- Jack Atkins, Managing Director, Research Analyst – Transportation, Stephens
- Corey Klujsza, VP, Pricing & Procurement Strategy, Coyote Logistics
- Ben Steffes, VP, Managed Services, Coyote Logistics