Taking Inventory: Retail Warehousing & Fulfillment Trends for Peak Season
If you’re one of the many retailers who has experienced an inventory crunch due to shockwaves in global freight markets, how are you planning to store products and get them moving as we head toward the holidays?
Watch warehousing pros discuss inventory management and fulfillment trends, brick and mortar vs. e-tail issues and solutions, and how to find capacity for surge shipping and special projects.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What is peak and how peak impacts all industries
- Trends in warehousing & inventory management
- Fulfillment best practices
- Capacity solutions for surge shipping & special projects
- When to get help with outsourcing
- Brick vs. mortar trends and different approaches for each
Presenters in This Session of the Q3 Supply Chain Master Series:
Sr. Director, Supply Chain Strategy, Ware2Go
Sr. Consultant, Proxima Group
VP, Special Projects, Coyote Logistics