Freight markets can be difficult to navigate, and even harder to explain to someone who doesn’t live and breathe them.
Pricing and capacity are in constant flux, making it difficult to predict both rates and service. But your business absolutely depends on how well you can deliver, and your ability to deliver requires buy-in from the c-suite.
The better you can explain the market to your boss, the more likely you are to secure the budget you need to set a long-term strategy.
Get all the tools you need to explain the nature of the trucking market to senior leadership, procurement or operations at your company, or even just to brush up on the fundamentals yourself.
Nick Verceles, President, Sales and Operations, Coyote Logistics
Pat Campbell, COO – United States, Coyote Logistics
Rob Haddock, Group Director, Planning and Logistics, Coca-Cola
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to advocate for your budget to company leadership
- Key market supply and demand concepts
- How market cycles impact rates
- Why your business needs to build a supply chain that can compete
- The importance of taking the long view for your logistics strategy