Effective Leadership Principles for Managing Through a Crisis
Regardless of your company's size or your role, it’s imperative to have the ability to quickly pivot your strategy in times of crisis. This is true for small, localized issues and global pandemics alike.
Big or small, navigating these operational and procedural changes can feel intimidating. Join these business leaders as they discuss how to adjust your strategy on the fly, maintain customer service continuity and protect corporate culture, even in a pandemic.
Pat Campbell, Chief Operating Officer (Coyote Logistics)
Jorge Diaz, Chief Human Resources Officer (Coyote Logistics)
Julian Haines, Director of Sales, Europe (Coyote Logistics)
Christina Bottis, Chief Marketing Officer (Coyote Logistics)
In this session, you'll learn how to:
- Adapt your human resources strategy to support your people
- Pivot your operations to account for demand surges
- Shift your marketing and communications strategy to provide value
- Track sentiments for real-time pulse checks
- Adjust KPIs to measure the effectiveness of your crisis efforts
- Prepare your organization for future crisis management
This session is brought to you by Coyote Logistics: a leading global third-party logistics provider that combines a diverse, centralized transportation marketplace matching more than 10,000 shipments every day. Coyote offers a comprehensive multi-modal solutions portfolio – including truckload, less than truckload (LTL) and intermodal — with data intelligence and market insights to help empower our customers’ business growth in a rapidly changing world. For more information about Coyote Logistics, visit coyote.com.