Cross-border shipping is complex. Moving freight through multiple countries means dealing with multiple governments, cultures and languages. If you’re not careful, you can hit a snag with customs clearance and paperwork, trade agreements, or managing multiple providers.
With so many places to go wrong, shippers need all the knowledge they can get to ensure their freight makes it across the border hassle-free.
Learn the biggest pitfalls in international shipping — and how to avoid them — from cross-border shipping experts.
Jess Billedo, Director, Operations – Mexico, Coyote Logistics
Clare Capstick-Dale, VP, Strategic Projects – Europe, Coyote Logistics
Scott Pulak, Sr. Manager, Carrier Sales, Coyote Logistics
Paul Gehrig, Director, US Freight Forwarding Customs Brokerage, UPS
In this session, you’ll learn:
- The most common mistakes in cross-border shipping
- Best practices for getting through customs
- How to choose a cross-border provider
- Quoting strategies for cross-border shipping
Keep Learning with Related Cross-Border Content
- The 5 Biggest Cross-Border Shipping Mistakes (Avoid These!)
- Cross-Border Infographic: 9-Step Checklist to Avoid Mistakes
- Customs Broker Basics: What Cross-Border Shippers Need to Know
- Mexico Cross-Border Guide: How to Ship Truckload Freight over the Southern Border
- Canada Cross-Border Guide: How to Ship Truckload Freight Over the Northern Border