Every shipper gets freight quotes. Not everyone does it well.
Following a few simple best practices will put you in position to get the most cost-effective and reliable quotes every time.
Whether you’re quoting spot freight or running a mini-bid, whether you’re shipping truckload or LTL, get advice from our industry experts. They’ll show you how to avoid common mistakes and tell you when to investigate contract rates vs. spot freight.
Elizabeth Williams, Director, Operations, Coyote Logistics
Jessica Robinson, Digital Support, Coyote Logistics
Kate Van Dyke, SVP, Operations, Coyote Logistics
Ryan Maltbie, CEO & Owner, BBQGrills.com
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to obtain truckload and LTL spot quotes
- Tips for running a mini-bid
- RFP strategies for smaller shippers
- The latest tech tools for quoting
- Common mistakes shippers make