Does your supply chain span North America? And are you up to date on the latest trends and developments that are reshaping shipping between the U.S., Mexico and Canada?
The landscape is changing for cross-border shipping, and our experts are here to give you the latest details. Find out why more businesses are nearshoring, how it’s impacting capacity, how transportation options are evolving, and the freight market outlook for Mexico and Canada heading at the end of 2023.
Tune in even if you don’t have facilities across the border — cross-border volumes can impact capacity everywhere.
Topics covered include:
- Freight market updates specific to Canada & Mexico.
- Nearshoring trends and strategies.
- New rail options for CA-MX transportation.
- Choosing the right provider for cross-border shipping.
- Tips for shipping domestically within Canada & Mexico.
- Tim Wing, Managing Director, Global Customs Brokerage Growth, UPS
- Diana Sanchez, Country Manager, UPS
- Ryan Williams, VP, Special Projects, Coyote Logistics
- Scott Pulak, CA Director, Operations, Coyote Logistics
- Alex Jennings, MX Director, Carrier Sales, Coyote Logistics