Our most recent freight market update revealed that the Coyote Curve truckload market index is trending back upward — which means rate inflation won’t be far behind.
As we approach the busiest shipping season of the year, are we about to see freight rates cross that all-important line from year-over-year deflation to inflation? What does the changing rate environment mean for capacity during Peak Season, and how should your year-end shipping strategy account for the shifting market?
Get the latest updates for each mode in the North American freight market and watch our panel of experts discuss other trends to watch, from seasonal weather updates to economic indicators that can hint how competitive the market will be through the end of 2023.
Topics covered include:
- The latest Coyote Curve index (spot TL & contract rate forecast).
- North American freight market trends, including truckload, intermodal and LTL.
- Peak Season volume & capacity forecast.
- Late summer weather & other trends to watch.
- RFP strategy for the coming freight market.
- Paul Bingham, Director, Global Intelligence & Analytics, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Corey Klujsza, VP, Pricing & Procurement Strategy, Coyote Logistics
- Michael Sinkovitz, SVP, Sales & Operations, Coyote Logistics