Supply & Demand 101: Learning the Basic Economics of the Truckload Market
You don't need a degree in economics to be successful in logistics — but a basic understanding of the fundamentals will help any shipper or carrier set a better supply chain strategy.
Learn from a truckload market expert as he breaks down the economic forces that drive the U.S. transportation industry in a clear, simple way so you can start applying them to your next forecast.
Colin Wright, VP of Carrier Procurement (Coyote Logistics)
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How supply & demand work in the truckload market
- 3 cycles that drive the industry
- Core economic indicators you should pay attention to
- How to read Industrial Production, Consumption, the PMI & more
- Basic understanding of the Coyote Curve® market forecasting model
This session is brought to you by Coyote Logistics: a leading global third-party logistics provider that combines a diverse, centralized transportation marketplace matching more than 10,000 shipments every day.
Coyote offers a comprehensive multi-modal solutions portfolio — including truckload, less than truckload (LTL) and intermodal — with data intelligence and market insights to help empower our customers' business growth in a rapidly changing world.
For more information about Coyote Logistics, visit coyote.com.