Download the Coyote Curve® truckload market slides.
After two wild years, supply chains appear to be stabilizing in 2022. Will it last, or does supply chain volatility have more to throw our way?
Get insights from industry experts on truckload, LTL and intermodal freight market trends, as well as how the economy could impact rates and capacity.
Find out where the market is heading in Q2 and beyond and what you can do to prepare for any curves it throws your way.
- Paul Bingham, Director, Economics & Country Risk/Transportation Consulting, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Nick Shroeger, Chief Solutions Officer, Coyote Logistics
- Corey Klujsza, VP, Pricing & Procurement Strategy, Coyote Logistics
- Jack Atkins, Managing Director, Transportation Research, Stephens
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How inflation, supply & labor shortages drive volatility
- Latest Coyote Curve® spot rate index
- Contract rate trends
- LTL market trends
- Intermodal market trends
Related Resource: Q2 Truckload Market Guide (Coyote Curve Graphs)